Sunday 6 October 2013

Why Journalism..........

Why Journalism?, well this is a quite strong question for me!. From my childhood I like to write a lot, reading and writing have their important place in my favorite hobbies. Many say I am a day dreamer, if to rephrase that in a positive way I would say that am a forward-thinker who loves to think more. I always wish that my career should have direct connection with people next to me and my knowledge should not be restricted to particular field or domain, means, should have the freedom to take up challenges, new ventures. Summing up my likes and dislikes I thought journalism will be the choice. I took Mass communication study mainly to use it as a powerful medium to connect with fellow beings of my community people, to bring awareness, and to render my service to the society where I belong too. I was totally unaware that journalism is a lucrative, glamorous profession when I made my choice. However I am finally here with more dreams yet to be come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment